Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"Because I'm FIVE now"

My baby, Joey, turned five at the end of January. Since then, he has been entertaining us with all of his exclamations of what he can do,  now that he is five. Below are some of these cute little gems that I wanted to share with you.

"I can reach the top of the car (the ceiling inside) because I am five now."

"I can wipe my own butt because I am five now." (Thank goodness!)

"I'm not scared of the dark any more, because I am five now."

"I can buckle myself because I am five now."

"I don't need someone to watch me brush my teeth since I am five now."

"I can do big jumps, because I am five now."

"I can whistle (sort of) because I am five now."

"I can do this (flare his nostrils) because I am five now."


There have been many more, but I cannot remember them all right now. I will try to add to this list as I remember them. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment