Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fire One!

I have been thinking about starting a blog for some time, so that I would have a place to write down random thoughts and musings that come and go through my head. I cannot tell you how many times I have had "deep thoughts" while waiting to fall asleep, or wished to have a place to discuss my feelings on issues that I really don't feel like posting on Facebook. I figure this will also give me something to focus on during the day while waiting out those occasional lulls in our homeschooling day. I don't intend this to necessarily be a place of deep inspiration, and I certainly am not expecting a world class following. I figure my dear husband, Mike, might read it now and then, and that will be good enough for me. I will be working on a biography to add to the page, as well.

Until my next post, be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment