Monday, March 13, 2017

Someday, I Will Tell You All About It

When I wrote about my nervous breakdown, I mentioned how each of my kids had had at least one life event that contributed to my mostly toxic 2016. For a couple of them, it may be a while before I can share them; either they are still too fresh, or they just aren't my stories to tell. At least, not yet. Somethings, though, I will be writing about; because I think my/our experience and survival could be benificial to others.

One main point that I want to share (and I know that this is going to be a no-brainer for some) is that it is perfectly ok to ask for help when you need it. EVERYONE needs helps, sometimes (*not* a no-brainer for everyone) and that is OKAY. If there is something that needs to be done and you just can't get to it, ask for help. Even Jesus delegated tasks to His disciples. I mean, seriously; He had 12 men at His beck and call, who were ready to do what He asked at the drop of a hat! Just let that sink in. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment